To ensure the development of biotherapies at the international level, Atlanpole Biotherapies has developed a broad network of global and strategic partnerships. This has already led to effective R&D cooperation and the identification of business opportunities for cluster stakeholders and have prompted the initiation of several European Union projects (Afibio, Term, Win Atlantic…).
Hands-on collaborations have been set up with bioclusters worldwide.
- SCIENCE PARK RAF SpA : Milan, Italy
- PARC SCIENTIFIC OF BARCELONA : Barcelona, Spain
- LEIDEN BIO SCIENCE PARK - Life MeetsScience : Leiden, The Netherlands
- CENTRE FOR ADVANCED STUDIES - Cardiff University : Cardiff, Wales, UK
- BIOWIN: Gosselies, Wallonia, Belgium
- MEDCOAST SCANDINAVIA : Göteborg, Sweden
- BUSINESS REGION GOTEBORG : Göteborg, Sweden
- TECHNOLOGIEPARK HEIDELBERG GMBH : Heidelberg, Germany
- ARESA clinical research cluster: Les Isnes, Wallonia, Belgium
- UPPSALA LIFE SCIENCE : Uppsala, Sweden
- MADRID BIOCLUSTER : Madrid, Spain
- THE MANCHESTER INCUBATOR BUILDING & THE CORE TECHNOLOGY FACILITY : Manchester, England, UK
- CEEI CimArk : Sion, Switzerland
- LIFESCIENCES BRITISH COLUMBIA : Vancouver, Canada
- UNIVERSITY OF MANCHESTER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LIMITED: Manchester, England, UK
- INSTITUTE OF BALTIC STUDIES : Tartu, Estonia
- TARTU SCIENCE PARK : Tartu, Estonia.
For companies & laboratories willing to join international research & development programs and build partnerships with our members to improve tomorrow’s health, Atlanpole Biotherapies provides great contact-building and partner-matching opportunities. Our team is dedicated to accelerating business connections and international R&D collaborations with the goal of facilitating innovation and making new treatments availability to patients as rapidly as possible.