After 2 successful editions, we are glad to invite you to join us in Louvain-La-Neuve, 21-23rd september 2022.
Bioregate Forum is the European event in the field of regenerative medicine.
This Forum will gather a large community of experts in the field of cell therapy, biomaterials and tissue engineering :
research institutes, hospitals, academic institutions, start-ups, SMEs and pharmaceutical industries.
This event will facilitate public-private partnerships and business contacts and will offer opportunity so share
and discuss cutting edge technologies, innovations, clinical development and regulatory issues.
# Cell therapy # Extracellular vesicles # 3D printing vs Bioprinting # Translational Tissue Repair # Tissue decellularization
ABOUT BIOREGATE FORUM
- Elena V. Batrakova – University of North Carolina – USA
- Pr Phillip Blondeel – Gent University – Belgium
- Dr Denis Dufrane – Novadip – Belgium
- Dr Martin Ehrbar – University of Zurich – Switzerland
- Pr Liesbeth Geris – University of Liège and KU Leuven – Belgium
- Pr Daniel J. Kelly – Trinity College Dublin – Ireland
- Dr Nicolas L’Heureux – INSERM, BioTis (U1026) – France
- Dr Arnaud Scherberich – Basel University – Switzerland
- Dr Ivan Martin – Basel University – Switzerland
- Pr Marie Morille – Institut Charles Gerhardt Montpellier and University of Montpellier – France
- Dr. Carlos Mota – Maastricht University – Netherlands
- Pr Giuseppe Orlando – Wake Forest University – US
- Dr Jeff Ross – Miromatrix – US
- Dr Diletta Trojan – Fondazione Banca dei Tessuti di Treviso – Italy
- Dr Stefan Braam, Ncardia – Leiden (Netherlands)
- Pr Etienne Sokal, Cellaion – Mont Saint Guibert (Belgium)
- Dr Gabriel Liguori, TissueLabs – Manno (Switzerland)
- Dr Thibaut Fourniols, EverZom – Paris (France)
BIOREGATE FORUM 2022 IS ORGANISED BY
PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS