Data: personal data, i.e. any information relating to an identified natural person or to a natural person who may be indirectly identified by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, an IP address, a photograph, a career path, etc.
Entities: Atlanpole Biotherapies and Atlanpole Entreprises.
Controller: Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole as defined below and / or the Entities which alone or jointly determine (s) the purposes and means of the Processing.
Website: website or websites edited by the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and/or the Entities : atlanpole.fr, atlanpole.com, atlanpolebiotherapies.com et/ou atlanpolebiotherapies.eu.
Processing or Processed: any operation or set of operations which is performed on Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction erasure or destruction.
They agree to collect and process the personal information pursuant to Regulation (EU) no. 2016/79 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) and pursuant to all relevant applicable French regulations, in particular the Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, data files and civil liberties as amended.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you of the Processing carried out by the Syndical Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities as well as on the technical and organisational measures implemented to protect your Data and rights.
3. CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
The Controller of your Data on the Website is the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities:
- Atlanpole, a Syndicat Mixte under the French law having its registered office located at 95 route de Gachet BP 90702 – 44300 Nantes
- Atlanpole Biotherapies, a non-profit organisation governed by the French Act of 1901 having its registered office located at Château de la Chantrerie, 95 route de Gachet BP 90702 – 44300 Nantes
- Atlanpole Entreprises, a non-profit organisation governed by the French Act of 1901 having its registered office located at Château de la Chantrerie, 95 route de Gachet BP 90702 – 44300 Nantes
Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- Simon BOISSERPE
- Château de la Chantrerie, 95 route de Gachet 44300 Nantes
4. DATA THAT MAY BE COLLECTED BY THE SYNDICAT MIXTE ATLANPOLE AND THE ENTITIES
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities may collect Data from their customers, partners, professional contacts, job and internship applicants and website users.
Only the Data necessary for the purposes of the relevant Processing shall be Processed.
Some Data shall be transmitted to third parties or shall be subject to a special processing due to a legal or contractual obligation or made necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority.
Some Data are collected directly from you, others indirectly or automatically.
Data collected directly from you
You shall give your direct and explicit consent to the Processing of your Data. You can exercise your rights at any time, as described in Article 9 hereinafter.
By using the Website or by subscribing to the services offered by the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and/or the Entities, you may transmit to the latter some of your Data, as specified in the following table.
|Data subjects of the Processing||Data that may be collected|
|Job or internship applicants||
Your Data shall be Processed when, in particular:
- You visit the websites, notably www.atlanpole.fr, www.atlanpole.com and www.atlanpolebiotherapies.com;
- You fill in the registrations forms to events that the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities organise or co-organise with partners notably;
- You agree to receive newsletters, emailing, etc, from the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities;
- You give your business cards during meetings, appointments, gatherings, fairs, or other events;
- You subscribe to any offer from the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and/or the Entities; the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and/or the Entities implement and perform the services agreements (customers and suppliers);
- You contact the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and/or the Entities by phone, email or any other mean of communication;
- You report an issue relating to the Website or the services offered by the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities;
- You exercise your rights as described in Article 9.
Data collected indirectly
Some Data may be communicated to the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities directly by your employer or through public sources.
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities agree to comply with the provisions of Article 14 of the GDPR relating to indirect collecting.
Data collected automatically
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities may automatically collect Data on your connection for all Website users. Notably:
- IP address
- Traffic data e.g. logs
5. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities use the Data they receive pursuant to the regulations on personal data protection (article 6 of the GDPR).
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities collect and use your personal data in accordance with their mission of general interest (legitimate interests) as part of the economic development of the Pays de la Loire region through innovation; in some cases, the assignments are performed under a contract such as the membership contract or the partnership contract.
Finally, certain processing operations are based on prior consent when the Data is deposited by the person concerned on the Site.
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities need to Process your Data in order to, notably:
- Carry out operations relating to customer relationship management;
Perform the agreements and services entered into with the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities;
- Manage suppliers and subcontractors;
- Send monthly newsletters;
- Send invitations to events organised by the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities (Breakfasts, Blue Friday, Business Meeting, What’s Up, Conventions, Contests, etc.);
- Send services offers or call for bids, consulting offers, etc.;
- Appear on the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities’ online directory;
- Optimise your browsing on the website;
- Respond your information requests and provide you with advices;
- Apply to a job or an internship offer issued by the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and/or the Entities;
- Minimise an identified risk regarding the Data;
- Prevent potential fraudulent operations;
- Assess the activity of the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities.
6. DATA RECIPIENTS
The Data collected on the Website are intended for the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities. They may be transmitted to subcontracting companies which they may call upon as part of the performance of the services and to the extent necessary to fulfil the tasks they have been entrusted with.
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities may also transfer Data to French Ministries and public financing bodies.
Third parties may access to your Data on an exceptional basis, notably administrative and judicial authorities. Unless prohibited by law, the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and/or the Entities shall inform you accordingly without undue delay.
Thus, the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and/or the Entities shall never communicate your Data to third parties without your prior order or consent or unless they are bound by a legal or contractual obligation to do so.
7. PERIOD FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE STORED
In principle, the Data are kept for 3 years from the last contact between the person concerned and the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities.
As part of a contract, the Data is kept for the entire contractual period.
Given the legal obligations with respect to the ministry or public funders, the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole, personal data may be kept for 15 years from the date of collection or from the end of the contract concluded with the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole.
However, the data collected via cookies are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from the date of collection.
Also, the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities have set up an automatic deletion of data collected on their websites, depending on the source of collection and for the durations defined as follows:
|Data source||Period which data shall be stored|
|CV submission, job, offers||6 months|
|Application file « Factory »||6 months|
|Registration for an event||6 months|
|Contact form||1 year|
|Newsletter sign-up||1 year|
|Membership form Atlanpole Entreprises||1 year|
|Deeptech form (project leader, strategic profile)||2 years|
8. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF THE DATA
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities are attentive to the importance of your Data and make every effort to keep them secure.
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities attach the utmost importance to the security and integrity of data being processed on the site. Also the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities aim to always keep your Data in the most secure manner and only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose pursued by the Processing.
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities undertake to implement both when determining the means of Processing and at the time of Processing, technical and organizational measures finally in order to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risk.
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities put in place means to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and constant resilience of the processing systems and services.
In the event of a technical or physical incident relating to the data, the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and / or the Entities will ensure to restore, as far as possible, and access to the data within the deadlines.
The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and / or the Entities regularly test its / their processes in the event of a technical as well as a physical incident in order to guarantee and maintain an optimum level of responsiveness and efficiency.
However, given the structure of the Internet and networks, they cannot be committed under an obligation of security of result. In the event of detection of a security breach likely to generate a high risk for your rights and freedoms, the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and / or the Entities undertake to inform you as soon as possible and to take, as far as possible, , the best means to neutralize the intrusion and minimize the impacts.
Your data is hosted on secure servers. The Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole, and the Entities do not transfer outside the European Union.
9. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
Pursuant to the applicable regulations on personal data protection, you can, at any moment, exercise your right to access to, rectify or erase Data relating to you, as well as your rights to restriction of and to object to the Processing of your Data and your right to data portability. You can exercise your rights by sending a message:
- By post to the following address: Atlanpole, Château de la Chantrerie – BP 90702 44307 NANTES CEDEX 3
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this scope, you shall join to your request all the elements necessary to your identification (name, first name, email) as well as all the information necessary to confirm your identity. In case of doubt, the Syndicat Mixte Atlanpole and the Entities may ask you to provide a copy of your identity card pursuant to the provisions of the applicable regulations on personal data.
The DPO undertakes to consider exercising your rights as soon as possible – and within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of receipt of your request or the date of receipt of proof of your identity.
With regard to your right to request deletion, the DPO will grant your request except in the event that the law or a legitimate reason requires them to keep some of your Data.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you can lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes or by post to the address: Commission National Data Protection Authority (CNIL) – 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07.
11. INFORMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
Should you require any information, please send an email to: email@example.com
Other information is available in the legal notices of the Site [https://www.atlanpole.fr/mentions-legales/].
For more information on personal data, you can visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr
Update May 2021