The HealthTech Innovation Days (HTID), organized by HealthTech For Care, will be renewed on October 12 (only in digital) and October 13 & 14 in Paris and virtually.
❓What you will get:
- Private meetings:To set up partnerships, to meet investors and innovative companies across Europe
- Networking opportunities: To gather within the European innovative healthcare ecosystem
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions: To learn more about key topics of interest for the innovative healthcare company led by international experts
In order to maximize the opportunities for exchanges and meetings, HTID renews the hybrid format combining a virtual and physical event.
❓Who should attend?
European innovative healthcare companies willing to accelerate their innovation(s):
- Biotech companies: Developing treatments currently undergoing clinical phases
- Medtech companies: Developing a technology close to hit the market or on the market
- Innovative services companies: Developing innovative products & services highly demanded by healthcare partners
- Digital-health companies: Product developed or under development with partners (hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, industrials…)
❓How to apply?
- Follow different steps described 👉 here
For further information, please go on the event website: https://htfc-eu.com/htid/