Exploring the Convergence in Health Technologies
Do you want to know more about the latest cross-over innovations? Then you certainly have to attend our 3rd ‘Life-on-Chip Conference – Exploring the Convergence in Health Technologies’ organized by Smart Hub Flemish Brabant together with flanders.health (DSP Valley, flanders.bio and MedTech Flanders), BioWin, imec, Antleron, VIB, Leuven.Inc and EIT Health.
Micro- and nanotechnology, artificial intelligence, design thinking, robotics, novel manufacturing technologies and big data have made major impacts across all industries, but perhaps their greatest potential impact will be in health and life sciences. Combined with ever-growing biological insights and discoveries, resulting innovations will enable amazing applications that can change the healthcare system.
We will present testimonials of roads travelled and lessons learned from pioneering researchers, entrepreneurs and first application movers. You can attend a visionary seminar on nanotech in health and 4 thematic sessions covering how to increase efficiency in the healthcare system through the introduction of new technologies, healthtech solutions for patient specific treatment, digital diagnostics & therapeutics, and progress in shifting the boundaries of knowledge at the forefront of medicine and healthcare. A crash course on internationalization in health & life sciences, matchmaking (B2Match) and virtual booths, abstracts and posters will also be part of the program.
The Enterprise Europe Network Flanders supports this unique event and organizes a virtual B2B along this conference. The matchmaking is intended for Business-to-Business, as well as for Science-to-Business. The matchmaking event organized by the Enterprise Europe Network is free of charge, participants that also wish to attend the conference, need to pay a conference fee.
- Health and life sciences
- Personalized medicine
- Micro- and nanotechnology
- Artificial intelligence
- Design thinking
- Novel manufacturing technologies
- Big data
Our ambition is to bring together international players active in this cross-disciplinary domain, and to help and stimulate them to do business and to set-up new partnerships for cooperative R&D projects. In a nutshell, to speed up the innovation process towards new healthcare solutions!
- Make new connections during networking moments and B2B meetings
- Meet international partners and experts
- Discover Flanders’ technology communities in, amongst others, life sciences, health, micro- and nanotechnology and space
- Work together on new cross-over solutions in healthcare
- Join forces with equally innovative and groundbreaking European partners
Who should attend?
- SME’s including start-ups, large companies, research institutes, cluster organisations and other stakeholders active in technology, life sciences and healthcare.