In response to the uncertainty regarding the impact of COVID-19 on international travel, iSRS program committee and SRS leaders decided to postpone our Nantes iSRS 2021 in-person meeting and —instead—hold a virtual SRS meeting (eSRS) in May 2021, particularly catering to the needs of early career researchers and emerging talent in the field.
The meeting will take place in the form of invited keynote talks, invited debates, 10-minute oral abstract presentations (including three minutes for Q&A), and short, 3-minutes presentations. The meeting will be held for 3-4 hours each day to reduce screen fatigue and also allow participants to join us simultaneously from across the globe. Presentations will be made available for post-meeting access and accepted abstracts will be published. There will also be financial awards for top oral and selected short presentations, too.
International Scientific Program Committee
- Cathy S. Cutler, PhD / Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA
- Timothy DeGrado, PhD / University of Colorado Anschutz Medical School, USA
- Antony Gee, PhD / King’s College London, UK (Chair)
- Ya-Yao Care Huang, PhD / National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taiwan
- Jason Lewis, PhD / Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA
- Giancarlo Pascali, PhD / University of New South Wales, Prince of Wales Hospital, Australia
- Verena Pichler, PhD / University of Vienna, Austria
- Caterina Ramogida, PhD / Simon Fraser University and TRIUMF, Canada
- Danielle Vugts, PhD / Amsterdam UMC, VU University, The Netherlands